5.08.2009

fresh.

I'm starting over on this blog. Not as a potential designer, but as a beginning creativist.  I don't know if that is a word, but it should be.

I'm going to spend the summer writing, doodling, and taking photographs.  I am going to go back to the beginning to try to remember why I consider myself a creative person and why I feel the need to continue my creative output.  I'm not meant for math or science.  I am meant for something else.  If that is not graphic design, then I will figure out what it is this summer.

I'm going to do my best to see my failure to get into the design program as a sign that I should be trying other things, or using the free time to do something different.  I'm going to take advantage of it to the best of my ability.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Work hard my friend, enjoy summer, and continue to stay in touch! :) Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete